We decided to come forward with this recipe for two reasons, one, it is ridiculously easy and takes 15 minutes only. Second, kids absolutely love Egg-muffin Pizza. So if you are looking for something to cook for your children before they leave for school. We’ve got the perfect recipe for you.
- 4 English muffins
- Olive oil
- Tomato slices
- 2 hard-cooked eggs, sliced
- Grated mozzarella
- Kosher salt
How to Cook
- Cook hard eggs or what some people call “hard cooked eggs”.
- Cut the 4 English muffins into 8 pieces and place them on a cookie sheet.
- First, pour olive oil on each, then a layer of tomato, a layer of hard cooked eggs, and mozzarella (grated).
- Next sprinkle oregano and kosher salt as per your taste.
- Broil the muffins for 5-7 minutes. When the cheese starts to melt, you can assume that the dress is ready.