As the weather changes so do people’s habits. Whether people are gravitating to the outdoors or keeping warm inside, it’s important that don’t lose sight of what needs to be done. There reasons why carpets should not be ignored are plentiful and abundant. Here are the top ten reasons to make sure your carpets are cleaned all year round.
What the proper cleaning and maintenance of your carpets means for you:
1. Prolong the Life of Your Carpets. Cleaning your carpets regularly using an extraction method will prolong the life of carpets considerably. Extending the worth of your investment of your floor-covering.
2. Improve Indoor Air Quality. Carpets collect and capture airborne particles; but, often these particles need to be removed to preserve the carpet and improve the quality of your air indoors.
3. Make Carpets Easier to Maintain. Most materials that soil your carpet are comprised of dry debris. When carpets are well maintained and cleaned on a regular basis, dry debris is easily removed with consistent vacuuming.
4. Prevent Spots and Stains. Non-dry materials that soil carpets lead to spots and stains. These spots and stains can attract even more dirt, further damaging your carpet.
5. Avoid the Buildup of Allergens and Bacteria. Moisture in carpets can lead to the buildup of several unhealthy contaminants, especially if you have spots or stains.
6. Enhance the Appearance of Rooms. Having clean, well-cared for carpets speaks volumes in regards to the cleanliness of any facility or home.
7. Improve Morale. You employees will feel more comfortable and happier about working in a clean environment, the same goes for your family. Your carpet is a clear indicator of the overall cleanliness for any indoor environment.
8. Remove Pests. There are many pests that hide in the depths of carpets, such as dust mites and bedbugs. However, they thrive in an dirty and moist environments. Regular cleaning and vacuuming will keep the pests out of your carpets.
9. Maintain Your Carpet’s Warranty. Carpet warranties specify that your carpets must be cleaned. Warranties usually specify regular cleanings and an extraction carpet cleaning at least once a year.