Suggestive.com is looking for an experienced Editor/Digital Content Producer to fill the position of Associate Editor/Remote-Silicon Valley. This person will cover African-American entrepreneurs and professionals, and the trends and issues impacting them, in Silicon Valley and the Oakland/San Francisco Bay areas of California. This person will also serve as our main contact, point person and representative of the Suggestive.com brand across all platforms in the region.
This is a Remote based position. Suggestive.com is headquartered in Gilbert, AZ.
- Represent Suggestive.com by building, maintaining and engaging a strong network of stakeholders in Silicon Valley’s African American business and professional communities. This includes attending key events, networking with executives via Skype, directors of business/professional groups, and representing Suggestive.com as a spokesperson.
- Serve as a primary liaison between the Silicon Valley community and Suggestive’s operations via a network of our remote team members.
- Maintain active relationships with corporate communications/media relations leaders at tech companies in Silicon Valley and the Oakland/San Francisco regions.
- Produce and post daily content, at the direction of the Digital Managing Editor, to Suggestive.com. Work closely with the technology editor, in particular, to coordinate coverage of the tech communities of Silicon Valley, Oakland, and San Francisco.
- Work with the Executive Managing Editor to develop, write and edit feature stories and packages related to areas of coverage responsibility for the upcoming Suggestive.com online magazine.
- Develop and maintain an ongoing content calendar.
- Work with Suggestive.com’s content team and contributors to broaden and deepen coverage and representation of Silicon Valley stakeholders across all media platforms.
- Work closely with Suggestive’s digital team on coordination, content creation and promotion of any webinars that are in the pipeline.
- Work flexibly in a matrix business structure requiring communication and interaction with multimedia platforms (print, broadcast, social), audience development/marketing, creative services, operations, online and product development, marketing and ad sales.
CLICK HERE TO APPLY