Suggestive.com is looking for a strong writer and editor who is well-versed in technology content creation. This role will be responsible for creation of blog posts, social media messaging, demand generation copy, website copy and landing pages, as well as edit copy produced by other members of the team. Reporting to the Director of Content Marketing, the right candidate will be a self starter but also a collaborator who can easily work with other associates across all functional areas.
- Work closely with the demand generation team to draft messaging in support of various email and marketing campaigns
- Write whitepapers or case studies, in close collaboration with product marketing teams
- Edit and sharpen all content generated by product marketing and content marketing teams
- Refine and/or create compelling, SEO-optimized website copy for Suggestive.com — and other landing pages — that clearly articulates the global content and value proposition for users to learn more about our online content delivery platform
- Work closely with the marketing/web operations to create content that continuously improves the client journey online
- Draft engaging social media messaging for Suggestive.com’s LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook channels that drives users back to the site and furthers our brand in the market
- Help implement best practices for writing copy that is SEO compliant and oversee backlinking program for Suggestive.com’s blog
- Minimum 3+ years’ experience as an online content editor and/or copywriter for B2B technology marketing
- Experience writing clear, concise, compelling, accurate and grammatically correct copy
- Experience writing for digital channels and creating SEO copy that converts
- Experience developing story ideas for a wide range of content assets
- Experience working as part of a team with other creatives either in-house or in an agency; experience collaborating with remote teams and stakeholders is a plus
CLICK HERE TO APPLY!